Thoughts on the wild, the weird, and the romantic from author Joy Nash

My Photo
Location: United States

I love to write my dreams — and occasionally, my nightmares! I write tales of romance and adventure with a paranormal twist. Read on to find out what I think about when I'm not writing...

» Friday, September 04, 2009

DragonCon update

Here I am at DragonCon!

Set up our booth in the Marriott Marquis Ballroom last night, in between wandering around the Marriott gawking at the costumes. Saw a Star Wars Storm Trooper at the bar, numerous pirates and hot men in kilts (a great fantasy for sure!). Zombies are really popular this year - A Zombie Elvis was making the rounds!

And I haven't even gotten to the other hotels yet...

Internet at the hotel is slower than molasses on Mars...So check for pics of our booth on Caridad Pineiro's blog at

More coming up...




Blogger librarypat said...

An Elvis Zombie. Sounds like it will be a wild time. Enjoy yourself.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Have fun and relax, get some great ideas for new books, take lots of pictures; just enjoy!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home