50 Days, Day 50!!!
Beth Ann - Danette's Chatting Lounge - please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with snail mail info to claim your prize, before midnight Sept 30!
MelJPrincess - "It's only a matter of my opinion" blog - The previous winner on this blog has already won and asked that her second win be awarded to someone who hasn't won yet! Mel, that's you!! Email me at email@example.com before midnight Oct. 1 to claim your book.
Carla Pullam - Posted winner at Literarily blog. Please contact either the Literarily blog owner, or me at firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight Oct 1 to claim your book!
Unclaimed prizes will be re-awarded to giveaway entrants at www.joynash.com!
Tues Sept 30
PNR Paranormal Romance Website
Selena Illyria’s Thoughts Blog
“Midnight Moon Café Blog
Joy Nash’s Website (2 winners today)
note: Since there was a mix-up the The Romance Book Club about today's giveaway, I'll be picking two winners from my website for Sept 30.
Wednesday, Oct 1 (Day 5o + 1!)
“Barbary Vey of Publisher's Weekly "Beyond Her Book" blog
A scheduling squeeze for Barbara pushed her giveaway day to Wednesday. She'll be posting a review of The Crossing and I'll be picking a winner from the day's commenters. See you there!
Thanks!! As always, rules and entry deadlines vary by website, so read each site's rules carefully!
My goal is to have all winners' names will be posted by early am on October 2.
You can find a complete list of giveaway sites
Congrats to the winners so far:
48. Barbara Vey's Publisher's Weekly Blog
47. Midnight Moon Cafe Blog
46. Selena Illyria's Thoughts Blog
45. Single Titles Blog
44. PNR Paranormal Romance - Paraphernalia
43. CoffeeTime Romance - Cynthya P. from Indiana
42. Popin's Lair blog - Gautami T. from New Delhi, India
41. Fresh Fiction - Kathleen E. from Missouri
40. Literarily blog - awaiting confirmation
39. Shelly Munro's blog - Beth M. from California
38. Danette's Chatting Lounge - awaiting confirmation
37. "It's only a matter of my opinion" blog - awaiting confirmation
36. Emily Veinglory's EREC blog - Jennifer G. from New Jersey
35. "As usual, I need more bookshelves" blog - Denise K. from Florida
34. Confessions of a Literary Persuasion blog - Rachel F. from Ohio
33. Cool Stuff 4 Writers - Blake G. from North Carolina
32. NovelTalk - Debby C. from Arkansas
31. Essence of Romance Website - Heather S. from Virginia
30. Booklorn blog - Rebecca B. from Massachusetts
29. Love to Read Blog - Melissa C. from Kentucky
28. "Isn't It Romantic?" Blog - Rebekah E. from Colorado
27. Fallen Angel's Reviews - Cherie J. from Florida
26. Cheryl's Book Nook Blog - Karen H. from Georgia
25. Immortals Series Myspace - Freida C. from Tennessee
24. Tarot by Arwen Blog - Susan B. from Georgia
23. Vivi Anna's Website - Eliza S. from Maharashtra, India
22. Cindy Reads Romance Blog - Dina S. from Wisconsin
21. Allison's Attic Blog - Elizabeth M. from Michigan
20. Katie Bug's Domestic Diva Blog - Tami B. from Tennessee
19. Fiction Previews Hot Wire Blog - Cheryl R. from California
18. Night Owl Romance - Rhonda B. from Ohio
17. Romance Designs - Rene C. from Ohio
16. Alive on the Shelves Blog - Traci S. from Virginia
15. Long and Short Reviews - Mina G. from Pennsylvania
14. Lori's Reading Corner Blog - Susan C. from Oregon
13. Jace Scribbles Blog - Susan B. from Georgia
12. Amber Katze's Book Blog - Cathie M. from New York
11. A Book Blogger's Diary - Shari C. from Minnesota
10. Magical Seduction Blog - Daniela B. from Germany
9. Novel Thoughts Blog - Elizabeth M. from Michigan
8. Fantasy Book Critic Blog - Diane R. from California
7. Fierce Romance - Dawn M. from London, England
6. Romance Junkies - Joan R. from Kentucky
5. The Romance Studio - Linda H. from New Jersey
4. Romance With Sheila Stewart - Anna M. from Ohio
3. Ellen Ashe's website/blog - Cheryl M. from Nova Scotia, Canada
2. Wickedly Romantic Blog - Cheryl F. from Indiana
1. Joy Nash website - Ann U. from Pennsylvania